Delta T Electrical warrantied work.
All our work is NiceIc Guaranteed.
Delta T Electrical realizes that when it comes to electrical works in Essex both in a domestic setting or the commercial and industrial environment, peace of mind and confidence in your chosen Electrical contractor in Essex is paramount.
Here at Delta T Electrical we believe this to be key to customer satisfaction, which is why all of the work we carry out comes with a fully backed NICEIC warranty.
Who are the NICEIC
NICEIC is the UK electrical contracting industry’s independent voluntary body. They offer leading certification services, Building Regulations Schemes, products and support to electrical contractors and many other trades within the construction industry. Over 25,000 contractors are registered with them.
NICEIC registration not only demonstrates to customers and specifiers your skills and professionalism, it also gives you peace of mind that our products and services are the best in the industry.
|NICEIC Head Office:
Houghton Hall Park
Dunstable LU5 5ZX
Tel: 0870 013 0382
Fax: 01582 539090
|Click the image here to check we are NICEOC regd.|
Insurance Backed Warranty
The NICEIC Insurance Backed Warranty covers work done by contractors registered to the NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme that is notifiable to Building Control. The purpose of the Warranty is to protect consumers should any work be found not to comply with the Building Regulations under circumstances where the contractor is no longer in business to undertake the necessary remedial work. So remember to ask the contractor for a Part P certificate on completion of work. The certificate will have the IBW details on it.
The financial limit placed on the remedial work is £25,000 for any one installation per period of insurance and the warranty is valid for a period of six years from the date of completion of the original work.
Delta T Electrical Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty is offered free of charge as an indication of confidence in our own high standards, this offer in no way affects your statutory rights.
The warranty is valid on the requirement that,
1. The original installation has not been altered in any way from that as specified on the electrical certificate, issued for the job. Unless these works have been undertaken by Delta T Electrical and a new certificate has been issued for the modifications.
2. The customer has returned any manufacturers guarantees or equivalent paperwork for the equipment or plant that has been installed. If in any doubt as to the manufacturers own warranty, please contact us to check a.s.a.p.
3. The installation is treated in the manner to which it has been designed for and specified by the customer, and not damaged by or used for purposes to which it was not intended.
4. The installation is not subjected to unreasonable working conditions by 3rd parties, which may affect the integrity of the system.
5. That payment has been received in full for all works carried out and no outstanding sums are owed against the invoiced amount.
6. All defects must be notified immediately in writing stating the full details for assessment as soon as possible, without exception.
7. Customers must not try to rectify any fault or noted defect, any remedial works must be assessed and carried out by a member of Delta T Electrical
1. Items of plant or fixed equipment that have been repaired or inspected as a job.
2. Items of plant and equipment that have been reused.
3. Installation sections of the wiring system where the existing cabling has been retained and reused.
4. Any Contract that has been tampered with, without the correct certification.
5. Any failure to comply with the Relevant Standards caused by external influences
(Rodent, Other Trades or DIY repair attempts) A security seal will be in place (if
6. Any other circuit other than the one(s) Installed/Repaired accompanied by test sheet.
7. Wear and tear or deterioration caused by neglect or failure to carry out normal or specific maintenance.
8. Any failure to comply with the Relevant Standards:
In addition to our own warranty all workmanship, non-powered parts and any electrical or electronic components that Delta T Electrical supply are covered by your statutory legal rights under the 1982 Supply of Goods and Services Act. For a summary of your rights under this legislation visit the website of the Department for Business Innovation and Skills - http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/fact-sheets/page38337.html
We are committed to maintaining a high standard of professional conduct in all our dealings with customers.
However if You feel that Your Warranty arrangements have not been handled in the manner in which You would expect and wish to make a complaint, please contact the Manager of the department you have been dealing with. We will ensure that the matter receives immediate attention.
For a service you can depend on contact our friendly help desk who are waiting to assist you. See the top of this page.
Links below to other pages relating to domestic property and electrics.
- British Standard BS7671
- CCTV Systems
- Earth bonding upgrades
- Electric gates
- Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Electric Showers
- Extra electrical sockets
- Extractor Fans
- Fuseboard Upgrades
- Garden Power & Lighting
- Home buyer Electrical Safety Check
- House Rewires
- Smoke Detectors
- Kitchen Rewires
- Part P Certification
- Telephone installations & Additional Points
NICEIC Electrical contractor in Essex.